“Is Buffy still Buffy?” was the central question posed in the season premiere and, until recently, was a fairly constant theme of the season… at least until her on-the-nose (but still awesome) trip to the insane asylum. Since then, we’ve had some solid episodes and a great Willow-arc, but the season as a whole seems to have lost its thread. Buffy tries to get us back on track by asking Giles “Why am I back?” but the exposition wouldn’t be necessary if there wasn’t a problem. The fate of the world rests on who Willow really is, not Buffy, and thus the question doesn’t get answered. Continue reading
- Everything in its right place
- We ain't gotta dream no more, man
- God still doesn’t want you… but I do
- Did Somebody Order an Apocalypse?
- It's No Fun if They Don't Cry
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- A lie ain't a side of the story. It's just a lie.
- Do you still believe good soldiers make good kings?
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars