“Is Buffy still Buffy?” was the central question posed in the season premiere and, until recently, was a fairly constant theme of the season… at least until her on-the-nose (but still awesome) trip to the insane asylum. Since then, we’ve had some solid episodes and a great Willow-arc, but the season as a whole seems to have lost its thread. Buffy tries to get us back on track by asking Giles “Why am I back?” but the exposition wouldn’t be necessary if there wasn’t a problem. The fate of the world rests on who Willow really is, not Buffy, and thus the question doesn’t get answered. Continue reading
- You Know You Gave Me an Evil Hand, Right?
- Nixon vs. Kennedy
- I Hate This Smallball Crap
- It’s a Wedding, Honey. We’re All Bored
- Look Out. The Monkey’s Thinkin’ Again
- Final Thoughts - Angel Season Four
- No law at all in Deadwood... is that true?
- Serve no master but your own ambition
- They used to make steel there, no?
- I still wake up white in a city that ain't
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars