I have fond memories of this episode. Not that it ever stood out as one of Angel’s greats, but I generally appreciated Harmony’s humour and “Harm’s Way” was certainly her finest showcase. So why was this particular rewatch such a complete slog? I actually had to view this in three separate intervals, it just couldn’t command 40 straight minutes of attention. I never do that for any show, least of all one I’m writing about, and I’ve written about far worse episodes than this one. So why did it fail to reach a bar that even “Doublemeat Palace” surpassed? Continue reading
- You Know You Gave Me an Evil Hand, Right?
- Nixon vs. Kennedy
- I Hate This Smallball Crap
- It’s a Wedding, Honey. We’re All Bored
- Look Out. The Monkey’s Thinkin’ Again
- Final Thoughts - Angel Season Four
- No law at all in Deadwood... is that true?
- Serve no master but your own ambition
- They used to make steel there, no?
- I still wake up white in a city that ain't
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars