“A Hole in the World” ranks fifth amongst Buffyverse death episodes, but failing to place is no shame when you’re up against “The Gift” “The Body” “Seeing Red” and “Passion” so I admit to being a bit surprised by one of the comments a few weeks ago accusing this episode of melodrama. It is, at certain points, but the emotions here are earned, for the most part, most particularly the team’s rising desperation as it becomes clearer and clearer that they’re not going to save the day this time. Continue reading
- I’ve been unreasonable… because I’ve lost all reason
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- We ain't gotta dream no more, man
- This ain't Aruba, bitch
- Well, it’s almost like you’re my father-in-law, isn’t it?
- Is that it? Am I done?
- Final Thoughts - Buffy Season Seven
- You're Not Part of the Solution, Lindsey
- I'm Agent Ford, this is Agent... Hamill
- You can't be a killer and a hero. It doesn't work like that!
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars