How could I have let over a month pass between the “A Hole in the World” and “Shells” reviews? General blogging failure aside, these episodes are a two-parter in all but name and are best understood as such. Where the first half looked at the increasing despair our heroes feel as they’re revealed to be powerless, this one puts them in full action hero mode… while still leaving them powerless. “Shells” is peppered by some of the best badassery in the history of this considerably badass series, and none of it really means anything. The world is saved, no thanks to our heroes, and Fred’s still just as dead at the end of the hour. Continue reading
- Everything in its right place
- We ain't gotta dream no more, man
- God still doesn’t want you… but I do
- Did Somebody Order an Apocalypse?
- It's No Fun if They Don't Cry
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- A lie ain't a side of the story. It's just a lie.
- Do you still believe good soldiers make good kings?
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars