How could I have let over a month pass between the “A Hole in the World” and “Shells” reviews? General blogging failure aside, these episodes are a two-parter in all but name and are best understood as such. Where the first half looked at the increasing despair our heroes feel as they’re revealed to be powerless, this one puts them in full action hero mode… while still leaving them powerless. “Shells” is peppered by some of the best badassery in the history of this considerably badass series, and none of it really means anything. The world is saved, no thanks to our heroes, and Fred’s still just as dead at the end of the hour. Continue reading
- I’ve been unreasonable… because I’ve lost all reason
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- We ain't gotta dream no more, man
- This ain't Aruba, bitch
- Well, it’s almost like you’re my father-in-law, isn’t it?
- Is that it? Am I done?
- Final Thoughts - Buffy Season Seven
- You're Not Part of the Solution, Lindsey
- I'm Agent Ford, this is Agent... Hamill
- You can't be a killer and a hero. It doesn't work like that!
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars