Everyone knows that Dexter features a serial killer who only preys on other killers, but what it’s “about” is much more than that. This series gives us one of the most troubling, complex looks at morality on television and, for my money, the first season does it better than any other. Subsequent years would see improvements in acting, writing, etc., but I dare anyone to find tighter plotting or character development over twelve episodes. Continue reading
- They used to make steel there, no?
- What are you, the narrator?
- You Lost the Mission, Bro
- Bleeding Hearts Have an Ironic Fear of Their Own Blood
- Ain't Love Grand
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- A Turgid Supernatural Soap Opera
- Guess I better put some pants on
- We ain't gotta dream no more, man
- Final Thoughts - Angel Season Four
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars