It feels a bit odd to be summing things up after only three episodes but that’s how the Brits roll. Like a lot of British television, Sherlock plays more like a series of mini-movies that a serialized drama. That’s not a bad thing, as the show delivered three good to great stories, but it does prevent the series from building on itself in any significant way. The cliffhanger finale seems somewhat out of place in this context, as there’s been no emotional build up to accompany it. Continue reading
- You Know You Gave Me an Evil Hand, Right?
- Nixon vs. Kennedy
- I Hate This Smallball Crap
- It’s a Wedding, Honey. We’re All Bored
- Look Out. The Monkey’s Thinkin’ Again
- Final Thoughts - Angel Season Four
- No law at all in Deadwood... is that true?
- Serve no master but your own ambition
- They used to make steel there, no?
- I still wake up white in a city that ain't
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars