I must say that this series has turned out to be one of the most pleasant surprises TV has given me in a long time. CW is rather infamous for its schlock and the promos for Supernatural never really cast it as an exception. I’m very pleased to have been very wrong. Calling this show “fun” might seem to damn it with faint praise, but that’s really the best word to describe it. There’s nothing here to blow the audience’s mind, but what is on the screen is consistently entertaining and smart enough not to be predictable. Continue reading
- You Know You Gave Me an Evil Hand, Right?
- Nixon vs. Kennedy
- I Hate This Smallball Crap
- It’s a Wedding, Honey. We’re All Bored
- Look Out. The Monkey’s Thinkin’ Again
- Final Thoughts - Angel Season Four
- No law at all in Deadwood... is that true?
- Serve no master but your own ambition
- They used to make steel there, no?
- I still wake up white in a city that ain't
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars