I must say that this series has turned out to be one of the most pleasant surprises TV has given me in a long time. CW is rather infamous for its schlock and the promos for Supernatural never really cast it as an exception. I’m very pleased to have been very wrong. Calling this show “fun” might seem to damn it with faint praise, but that’s really the best word to describe it. There’s nothing here to blow the audience’s mind, but what is on the screen is consistently entertaining and smart enough not to be predictable. Continue reading
- I’m a Wounded Dwarf with the Mystical Strength of a Doily
- You're Not Part of the Solution
- And then he dropped the bracelets
- DVD Review: The Simpsons – Season 5
- The Hobo Code
- Why couldn’t it have been mono or herpes?
- It's about saving souls!
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- If animal trapped call 410-844-6286
- The Knights of Summer
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars