One of the most impressive things about The X-Files is how good it was right out of the gate. That famous Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) chemistry was there right from the beginning as the two FBI Agents investigated various paranormal phenomenon across the country. There are certainly some growing pains here, mostly with the mythology episodes, but the stand-alone stories hit the mark far more often than not. Continue reading
- You Know You Gave Me an Evil Hand, Right?
- Nixon vs. Kennedy
- I Hate This Smallball Crap
- It’s a Wedding, Honey. We’re All Bored
- Look Out. The Monkey’s Thinkin’ Again
- Final Thoughts - Angel Season Four
- No law at all in Deadwood... is that true?
- Serve no master but your own ambition
- They used to make steel there, no?
- I still wake up white in a city that ain't
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars