Well, here we are, at long last. As should’ve been obvious from my reviews, my enjoyment of this series varied greatly. How does it stack up in retrospect? Its most frustrating aspect is unrealized potential, and it’s not fair to criticize a show for what it isn’t. On the other hand, when a steakhouse serves you a burger it’s natural to feel a little put out. Continue reading
- I’m the Thing that Monsters Have Nightmares About
- You can't be a killer and a hero. It doesn't work like that!
- DVD Review - Trailer Park Boys: Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys
- A lie ain't a side of the story. It's just a lie.
- It's No Fun if They Don't Cry
- Now THAT'S a Great Story
- I’ve been unreasonable… because I’ve lost all reason
- Heroes don't accept the world for what it is
- And then he dropped the bracelets
- No law at all in Deadwood... is that true?
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars