Well, here we are, at long last. As should’ve been obvious from my reviews, my enjoyment of this series varied greatly. How does it stack up in retrospect? Its most frustrating aspect is unrealized potential, and it’s not fair to criticize a show for what it isn’t. On the other hand, when a steakhouse serves you a burger it’s natural to feel a little put out. Continue reading
- I’m a Wounded Dwarf with the Mystical Strength of a Doily
- You're Not Part of the Solution
- And then he dropped the bracelets
- DVD Review: The Simpsons – Season 5
- The Hobo Code
- Why couldn’t it have been mono or herpes?
- It's about saving souls!
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- If animal trapped call 410-844-6286
- The Knights of Summer
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars