To Dexter’s credit, “Doomsday_Adam” was introduced last week, so he didn’t exactly come out of nowhere, but his appearance still presents a pretty big leap in logic. Are there psychos out there who’re ready to move from vlogging to homicide with nothing more than a five minute pep-talk from Colin Hanks? Sure. Are two such psychos married, living in Miami, and fans of this particular religious nut? I have my doubts but, to Dexter’s credit(?), it’s been prepping us for the absurdist procedural all season. But I’ve complained enough about old episodes, let’s focus on what was wrong with this one. Continue reading
- I’m a Wounded Dwarf with the Mystical Strength of a Doily
- You're Not Part of the Solution
- And then he dropped the bracelets
- DVD Review: The Simpsons – Season 5
- The Hobo Code
- Why couldn’t it have been mono or herpes?
- It's about saving souls!
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- If animal trapped call 410-844-6286
- The Knights of Summer
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars