This was a good episode all ‘round, although the ending was a little predictable. I was expecting some more Veronica/Keith goodness from the “Mars vs Mars” title, but that aspect felt a little buried in all that was going on here. Continue reading
- I’m a Wounded Dwarf with the Mystical Strength of a Doily
- You're Not Part of the Solution
- And then he dropped the bracelets
- DVD Review: The Simpsons – Season 5
- The Hobo Code
- Why couldn’t it have been mono or herpes?
- It's about saving souls!
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- If animal trapped call 410-844-6286
- The Knights of Summer
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars