“The Ring” would’ve been a merely another bad episode of Angel had it arrived at another time, but just after the apparent game-changer of “The Prodigal,” it becomes almost unwatchable. What’s frustrating me is how this seems to retreat from the right direction. This show has a voice, it damn near found it in Angel’s struggles to save Trevor Lockley. Having come so close to finally fitting everything into place, why is it now jerking us around with a story that is, at best, intensely silly and, at worst, lazily stupid? Continue reading
- They used to make steel there, no?
- What are you, the narrator?
- You Lost the Mission, Bro
- Bleeding Hearts Have an Ironic Fear of Their Own Blood
- Ain't Love Grand
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- A Turgid Supernatural Soap Opera
- Guess I better put some pants on
- We ain't gotta dream no more, man
- Final Thoughts - Angel Season Four
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars