One of the consistencies amongst great shows in their infancy is how inconsistent they are. Case in point, the clever ideas and tense moments of “Squeeze” are evenly matched by its clunky scenes and simplistic characterization. Continue reading
- I’ve been unreasonable… because I’ve lost all reason
- Why Can’t You Just Masturbate Like the Rest of Us?
- We ain't gotta dream no more, man
- This ain't Aruba, bitch
- Well, it’s almost like you’re my father-in-law, isn’t it?
- Is that it? Am I done?
- Final Thoughts - Buffy Season Seven
- You're Not Part of the Solution, Lindsey
- I'm Agent Ford, this is Agent... Hamill
- You can't be a killer and a hero. It doesn't work like that!
- DVD Review
- Film Review
- Guest Author
- Television Review
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- The Walking Dead
- The Wire
- The X-Files
- True Blood
- Veronica Mars